July 14, 2017
Here we go, folks. It’s our seventh annual ice cream tour. This is our plan for the stops we’ll make on LIICT 2017. Of course, the times are approximate due to many factors. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates as they happen.
Any special deals are only for registered LIICT tourers, and you need to wear the color of the year to use deal. Color is RED (red shirt, or red shorts/pants/skirt, or entire red outfit).
- [8:45am–9:45am] *Secret Early Stop* Star Confectionery, 4 E. Main St.,Riverhead, NY 11901 (631-727-9873) (breakfast AND ice cream stop)
- LIICT deal: $1.00 off breakfast and/or ice cream
- [10:00am–11:00am] Snowflake Ice Cream Shoppe, 1148 W Main St, Riverhead, NY 11901 (631-727-4394)
- LIICT special: Behind-the-scenes demo of ice cream being made
- [11:35am–12:05am] McNulty’s Ice Cream Parlor, 153 N. Country Rd., Miller Place 11764 (631-474-3543)
- LIICT deal: $2. for two scoops! or $1.25 off anything else!
- [1:05pm–1:35pm] Lics Ice Cream, 74 Main St., Northport 11768 (631-757-9099)
- LIICT deal: $1.00 off anything!
- [1:50pm–2:20pm] Herrell’s Ice Cream, 46L Gerard St., Huntington 11743 (631-673-1100)
- LIICT deal: 10% off anything!
- [3:00pm–3:30pm] Gelateria dei Coltelli, 591 Willis Ave., Williston Park 11596 (516-801-1706)
- LIICT deal: $0.50 off anything!
- [3:50pm–4:20pm] Krisch’s Restaurant and Ice Cream Parlour, 11 Central Ave., Massapequa 11758 (516-797-3149)
- [4:50pm–5:20pm] Five Pennies Creamery, 11 N. Park Ave., Rockville Centre 11570 (516-608-4344)
- LIICT deal: Free toppings!
- [5:35pm–7:00pm] Walt Itgen’s Ice Cream Parlour, 211 Rockaway Ave., Valley Stream, 11580 (516-825-7444) (dinner AND ice cream stop)
- LIICT special: Free LIICT swag!
- Camera – We will have a camera crew and will share photos and videos after the event. If you do bring a camera, be sure to bring spare batteries and/or spare memory cards.
- Phone charger – You will likely be away from a power outlet for 8–12 hours. Bring a portable USB battery charger and/or a car charger.
- Sunscreen – Put some sunscreen on before leaving. We will be out in the sun for several of the stops. We don’t want anyone getting burned out from a long adventure, let alone getting your skin burnt.
- Money – Most ice cream shops will accept debit/credit cards. Some may accept Apple Pay. Some may only accept cash. So bring some cash.
- Fuel – We recommend arriving with a full tank of gas so you won’t have to stop to refuel during the tour. We drive about 110 miles during the course of the day.
Click here for our map directions…